Saturday, October 22, 2016

Katze......

I've been creating with the Katzelkraft stamps again : I 'm still adoring them. The blog from Katzelkraft is not active at the moment (due to private circumstances), but I will post every week for a while here on my blog and on Facebook with stamps from Katzelkraft..

Weer eens bezig geweest met Katzelkraft stempels : ze blijven mooi. Het blog van Katzelkraft staat nu even op non-actief (door prive omstandigdheden), dus zal ik als vanouds de komende tijd elke week hier op mijn blog en op Facebook wat laten zien met stempels van Katzelkraft..


On the round 4 inch gelliplate I made a gelliprint with distress inks. I stamped the cat with Archival ink, heat embossed it with clear, and colored it with watercolor pencils.
I stamped the script with the Archival ink too, but also with the earlier used Distress inks for the print, as shown. 

Op een gelliplate een achtergrondje gemaakt met behulp van de 10 cm in doorsnede ronde gelliplate en 2 Distress inkt kleuren.
 Daarna de kat gestempeld met Archival inkt en het ge-embossed met clear; gekleurd met aquarelpotloden.
Tekst gestempeld in zowel de donkere inkt, maar ook met de zelfde eerder gebruikte kleuren Distress inkt. Goed weekend verder! 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card with those wonderful stamps!! Hope the Katselcraft site will eventually get going again, they make so many lovely stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart, het lijkt alsof de kat uit de achtergrond tevoorschijn komt ! Hopelijk komt het weer OKE met de blog van Katzelkraft, ik hou ook van hun stempels. Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kitty card. I'm loving your gelliprint backgrounds using distress ink. Do have a tutorial for how you do these? Thanks and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!