Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Week 22 of Journal52 - Traveling

Travelling was the prompt for week 22. 
Yes, I know I am behind, working hard to get back in track:)

I started off with some bookpaper from a roadmap. I glued it to the journal page, then covered it randomly with some gesso. The part where the car had to come, I added a little more, to cover the map better. The skyline was added, and all the other stamped images, to create the collage as shown. I added touches of color with watercolor pencils. I sponged with some distress inks... 

"Wherever you go, becomes a part of you!"




STAMPS USED: 
Skyline - Katzelkraft
Car - PSX
Postage stamp left - Kaisercraft
other postage - unknown to me.  



2 comments:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!