Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lavender...

 Just as in my previous post, where I show you my new stamp designs with Magenta, I also only used two stamps on all these creations. 
The lavender is my design, the script is a golden oldie. 


 The previous 4 are ATC's, I will need them on the upcoming show where Magenta will also be, in April, here in Holland. It's called the Art Specially event, the most wonderful stamping show, once a year. 

I also made 2 cards with it:


****
STAMPS USED: (clck on picture)
Lavender Silhouette

 

2 comments:

  1. The lavender is just lovely, Ellie - another great design, congratulations!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very pretty stamp - love your lavender, Ellie x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!