Friday, June 14, 2013

A skinny with a wasp! Een skinny met een wesp!

Hi you all! 
Beautiful weather here in the Netherlands, we are really enjoying it, after all the grey and cold days. Wasps have shown up already, also in my craftroom! Look, here is one:
Hallo allemaal ! 
Prachtig weer hier in Nederland, we genieten er echt van na alle grijze en koude dagen. Wespen zijn er ook al weer, ook in mijn hobbyruimte! Kijk maar:
 I had to make a skinny with these colors for a Yahoo group, so I decided to use these stamps from Magenta!
Ik moest een skinny maken met deze kleuren, dus besloot ik deze stempels van Magenta te gebruiken. 
****
MAGENTA PRODUCTS USED:
(click on picture)


4 comments:

  1. Wespen zijn zeker niet mijn favoriete beestjes maar je kaart vind ik mooi zo met die subtiele kleuren! Ook je vorige post met de libelle vind ik heel mooi qua kleuren! groetjes Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wasp image is just wonderful, and I love those dribbles - very cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely prefer wasps like yours in my craftroom, Ellie! Mine are real and I always get quite hectic when they show up ;)

    A lovely background with those dribble lines!

    PS: the Rub Ons from my Blog Candy are from KaiseCraft. I stumbled upon them by accident and fell in love with them immediately ;)

    Hugs and have a wonderful weekend,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!