Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ATC Yahoo STEMPEL-ATC - Brayer with rubberbands

The challenge used this month (Febr) on the ** STEMPEL-ATC Yahoo group was to make an ATC by using a brayer with rubber bands. I used different widths of rubberbands. I did not used coloured ink to ink the rubberbands - I used versamark embossing clear ink in combination with clear embossing powder, heat-setted it before coloring the background with distress inks by sponging.  
** Note: Yes, I am co-owner of this Yahoo-group. 




STAMPS USED:
Text -  Paper Artsy

4 comments:

  1. Mooooi Ellie! Prachtige kleuren, mooie ATC, leuke techniek met de brayer, helemaal goed!
    Groetjes van Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ellie, your ATC is soooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Ellie, Wat een beauty. Prachtige kleuren. Lente gevoel krijg je hier van.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!