Monday, November 22, 2010

Stempelen met blad / Stamping with Leaves

Geïnspireerd door Miek Vugts ook maar bladeren gezocht die nog geschikt waren om mee te stempelen, en heerlijk aan het kliederen geweest. Ik heb ongeveer 30 achtergrondjes in verschillende kleuren en maten gemaakt. In 2 voorgaande berichten ook al 1 gebruikt.
****
Inspired by Miek Vugts I went looking for leaves that I was still able to stamp with. I enjoyed messing with the colors and inks. I made approxomatily 30 backgrounds in all sorts sizes and colors. In the 2 previous posts I've already used one of them.  

11 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. What a great idea for stamping with leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card I love it xx Thanks for shareing with us at lotstodo challenge hugs Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the versions with stamping with leaves...I have some too on my blog. Really like your example here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, and what delicious colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic effect wonderful autumn keepsake thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo Ellie, je hebt niet stil gezeten zeg.
    Prachtige dingen heb je weer gemaakt, ik ben helemaal weg van die vogeltjes, schitterent.
    Ze zijn allemaal mooi hoor, maar soms heb je gewoon voorkeur voor een bepaalde, snap je?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtig Ellie.
    Stuur je mij even je adres, ik heb een kaartje klaarliggen !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic technique with amazing results

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful colours and beautiful card :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!