Thursday, September 7, 2017

... while walking through a dark wood...

...you might meet the Magenta fox! He is harmless, don't you worry! Even the ants just continue their journey! 


The background has been made with Nuance powders on a gelliplate. I splattered with water-diluted white acrylic paint when dry. 
To get the fox to 'jump' off the background I fussy cut it out of white cardstock and adhered it with 3D tape. 

I added white with an acrylic marker to the branches and colored it a little with a colered pencil to accentuate them. 



Magenta products used:

1 comment:

  1. Wat een leukerd! Zo'n kaart ben ik eigenlijk helemaal niet van jou gewend. Maar wel in de typische Ellie stijl. Wat knap.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!