Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Playing with Minx shimmering inks - no 3 !

AS PROMISED...
I am not finished playing with the MINX shimmering inks yet!

(I'm on the Art Anthology blog today) 


Today I chose to play with MINX inks in combination with a custom made ink pad.
 That's really so much fun.. you MUST give it a try!

Please have a look at the Snapguide at the end of this post for step-by-steps of the 2 techniques in this post. The supplies used also get mentioned there. 

****



Technique ONE is using the inks on the pad for stamping.



Changing the above card with just a touch of 2 stencils.


****

Technique TWO is finishing up all that beautiful ink on your pad.


Using these backgrounds for one-of-a-kind cards.


SNAPGUIDE:

2 comments:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!