Friday, April 28, 2017

Paper Artsy - Blue and ochre with found objects

FUN theme this time at Paper Artsy! The theme and colors spoke to me, also my newest stencil and the new stamps from Lin Brown, ELB33
I always tend to come back to nature, and had to use that element in my project too! 
So five elements that got me inspired. 

Theme, color, stamps, a stencil and nature! 



LOOK what I came up with, just a sneak peek!! 
 It took me a whole day to get this together... with lots of finds of years and years from nature..
seashells, the tiniest tiny ones (thinking of sitting in hot sand with my daughter Karlien when she was still a girlie) ...
and a worn leaf...
seedheads...
also some rusted keys..
and to frame it all I used some branches from a pear tree. 

GO see the post on the Paper Artsy blog for the whole project and more photographs .. and also description of the different finds.

****

I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Country View Challenges - rust

7 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous - love your rusting and the blue is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heb dit op het PA blog gezien ! Mooi gedaan !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dat is prachtig, heel mooi samengesteld, en zoveel spulletjes met herinneringen. Ook de kleuren zijn supermooi. Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, ben net op Paper Artsy gaan kijken, naar de volledige creatie, oh, zo mooi ! En het maakt bij mij ook herinneringen los, ik verzamelde ook schelpen, blaadjes, bloemetjes.... Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!