Saturday, February 4, 2017

How to Use a Face Stencil

Do you have to have drawing skills to add a face to a page? NO, not if you have these beautiful Face-It stack of stencils from Art Anthology!
I've created a page to show that. I do need some practice with these faces though!

****
For a tutorial, see the Snapguide at the end of the post.


A close-up of the collaged images.  

Stamped script to connect the face and the rest of the page.

Mayan Velvet Dimensional paint adds interest to the hearts of the flowers.




I've created a Snapguide tutorial for you:



Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'd love to hear what you think of this page. I know I still have to practice!!
I hope that I have inspired you to create something pretty today!
Until next time!

If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology
on Pinterest and YouTube
and/or don’t forget to join
our Facebook group Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art !  You can share your creations there, too! 
And don’t forget that you can shop for everything used in this tutorial at
Art Anthology’s online store.

2 comments:

  1. Wauw. Dat ziet er heel gaaf uit. Ik ga gelijk even kijken bij de tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ellie, wat een prachtige kaart ! Dat gelaat is heel mooi gedaan, en al die details erbij, de vlinder, de bloemen, supertof ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!