Monday, January 9, 2017

Just playing..

.... in my (recycled booklet) art journal with torn edges... a tiny one, approx 9 x 13 centimeters!




 I played with some stencils, a stamp and an orange and blue Nuance. 



 I colored around the leaf with blue Nuance, using it as a watercolor. After sponging over the stencil with distress inks, I heat embossed it in clear. 


I stamped script randomly, to add interest.
I used some scraps of a diecut (from Sissix) in the background. 



The orange leaf is from a paper napkin.




I made the Nuance (orange) drip down the page. 



I hope you like it! 


I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Country View Challenges - anything goes. 

****

Magenta products used:

5 comments:

  1. Een prachtige pagina Ellie ! Heel mooie kleuren en al die details zijn super ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice....post
    www.shayarihishayari.com
    www.shayariimages2017.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour combination is perfect, Ellie! Beautiful, just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!