Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Beautiful drawing of a Physalis....

... by DT member Carole! 
I LOVE it.
The background I've made by first glueing strips of tissue wrap (with the Remembrance stamp stamped to it). When dry I tapped some Nuance powders to the background, and painted over it with water diluted gesso. 
I heat embossed the image in clear after stamping it with black archival ink. I watercolored the image with Nuance powders.  After it dried, I added some more Nuance powders in the background, yellow and oranges to be precise and spritsed them with water. 
I sponged in the background with two stencils (leaves and circles) with dried marigold distress ink, and heat embossed that in clear as well. 




**** 

Magenta products used:


https://www.magentastyle.ca/store/product_info.php?cPath=398_492&products_id=15401&osCsid=h9cdb269m24epmc4setf2j6k71 



1 comment:

  1. Een prachtige kaart Ellie, zo mooie kleuren en die achtergrond is geweldig ! Bedankt voor de uitleg ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!