Thursday, December 29, 2016

Grapes are so delicious!

This stamp with the grapes is so great! 
I stamped it with a brown distress ink and started coloring it with a watercolor pencil. As soon as I added water with a waterbrush, I knew it was going to reactivate the brown distress ink, It gives a gorgeous effect. On the grrapes itself, I first added a dot of gesso on each of them, and when dry, I colored them with watercolor pencils too. 
I added some white sribbling on the leaves with a white acrylic marker, to add some interest.  
I stamped a script in the background with the same brown distress ink.


****


Magenta products used:

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful grape card.....I just painted grapes too....but green.....
    Happy New Year to you and yours......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart, heel mooi gekleurd ! En ja, druiven zijn lekker hé ! :)) Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!