Saturday, September 24, 2016

Foliage tags everywhere..


LOVE this stamp for its simplicity, so I have a CAS card for you today!
I created the background with structure paste over a stencil and stamped a script, to just break the white background. No color, as I wanted the tags to pop. 


**** 


Here you can see how I created the tags:
I stamped the tags on a leftover piece of background with a light grey ink. I colored the flowers with a white acrylic marker to make them pop.  


When dry, I overstamped it with a darker ink.
Of course I had to do the stamping with a (custom made) MISTI, as I had to stamp it multiple times.
I've cut them out and added scrappers' floss to each tag.


for  DT Magenta

*****


Magenta products used:

2 comments:

  1. Echt mooi Ellie. De tags springen er echt uit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, dit is prachtig Ellie ! Die tags komen supermooi uit op de fijne achtergrond ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!