Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another poppy ..

Yes, I promised to do more with this beautiful stamp - so here it is! 

 I must admit, I am always in LOVE with poppy stamps! 
And this one is a real pretty one, don't you agree?!

I've used a stamp of a poem 'Voetstappen in het zand' as script in the background.
I'm sure you will recognize this poem, about footprints in the sand, God carrying you when needed. 
I also stamped the whole poem on the inside of the card - it's always so comforting to read this poem, also knowing that our Creator carries us when things are too tough in our lives!  

... and maybe you've guessed already : I've used my acrylic block to stamp the background. I've used custom made pearl spray to do so. 


One more card to come with this poppy stamp (Inkerbell stamps) 
 .. my favorite of the three cards:    
always save the best for last, hehe. 


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1.  Work it Wednesday from SSS - stamping  

3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie kaart! Super idee om de tekststempel zo als achtergrond te gebruiken. Ik hoor graag in een PB hoe je dat gedaan hebt!
    Groetjes, Annemiek

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and awesome background ! Just LOVE the poppies flowers I have it in my garden they're so pretty ! ( I deleate the first comment maded to much mistakes , I think I'm not totaly awake.....need a coffee )

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!