Friday, May 29, 2015

12 tags of 2015 - May


Just in time for the May tag from Tim Holtz!
I didn't think I would enjoy this month's tag, but actually I did, 
This really isn't a copy of Tim's tag, but I like the softness of the colors here, and chose to not add more text, and embellishments. 


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
2. Mixed media world - vintage

****
I used one of the new TCW stencils to add the structure paste: a nice textural and very versatile stencil. 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on Tim's tag. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ondanks het lieve plaatje, heeft deze tag toch ook iets stoers!!!
    Denk, dat dat door de jute komt.
    Hij is in ieder geval goed gelukt en mooi geworden.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Such a lovely image! Love the vintage look!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag with a perfect vintage vibe
    Thanks for joining us at MMW and good luck :)
    Hugs
    Donna DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Thanks for playing along with MMW hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!