Monday, March 30, 2015

Playing with stamps and color..


I like the mix of colors on this background. I made this card in a 'workshop', a first session with my future daughter-in-law... she liked it.. my son didn't like her being occupied other than with him HIHI - he will have to get used to it, LOL!


There's white heat-embossing, sponged distress inks, stamping with distress inks, misting that with water, let it blend etc. I also did some sanding.. this is me - playing with paper, stamps and color.... 

I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Make My Monday - flowers

STAMPS USED: (click on picture)

4 comments:

  1. Great background and I love this flower and your script text with the quotes, you made a very beautiful card.. And regarding your son, haha, he must get used to share a bit her bride with her mum if she loves playing with you, that's great!!! :D Bises, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - love the background!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kaart! Leuk deze kleuren samen. Gezellig om dit samen met je schoondochter te doen.

    Gr. GZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ellie, hope this finds you well.
    Your card is gorgeous. Such a beautiful background which sets of the white image so well.
    Thanks for joining our flowers challenge.
    Fliss MMM DT

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!