Monday, October 20, 2014

Journal page with texture....


"A subtle amount of structure attracts the eye" 


 One reason to be making Art Journal pages is because you can experiment ... with products, inks etc. 
I used some felted flourishes here, covered it with gesso, and wanted it to stay the main focus on this page. 
I did use some stamping in the background, a script from Magenta, stamped with the same color Distress ink I've been using in the background, pine needles.



I am entering this in the challenge on
1.  Smon says stamp - anything goes
2. Journal 52 for week 36 - Texture

4 comments:

  1. echt een super kaartje en leuke techniek.
    Rianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful texture and colours indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig Ellie. groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful journal page! I love the texture. Thank you for sharing your art with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!