Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday is.... Katzelkraft day for me ... tra-la-la-la !


I used the stampset Physalis kzt5302 from Katzelkraft for this background.

****
Can you remember this card I showed a few weeks ago?

This one is its sister. As you can see, they are reverses of each other.
How's that possible?



This one has been made from the scrappaper from the first one, you know, the piece of paper I used to iron the embossing off?!'That's why!!

I sponged that with distress inks, brushed water on the top part of the background and let it run down the bacground. This is the result.
As with the first card, I didn't want to cover the background, as it's got such a lot of interest by itself... so, I just colored scrapbook twine, made some knots, attached all of it to a CS, and .....  voila! Finito! 

O, yes, nearly forgot, this card has also got a little sister, an ATC, made from the leftover of this scrappaper... LOL. You can see the ATC here

A close-up: 



STAMPS USED:
Katzelkraft of course!
 

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful again Ellie.
    Beautiful colors and composition.
    have a nice weekend en lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ellie...you make me want to get out my embossing powders ;)

    Happy Weekend to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! How great is that to be able to use the extra paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie, this is wonderful, just gorgeous...love the texture and the colors chosen are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie kaart..die techniek blijft leuk om te doen

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!